Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Year 5 and 6 Camp Blog Comment


Blog URL :  
Write 1-2 sentences (In your OWN words) about something you liked in their blog post.
Write 1-2 sentences describing WHY you liked that part of their post.
I liked kaharau blog post because he told the how he was sleeping and what he could here.
I like that because I was loving it when I was sleeping.
I really liked charles post because he said he liked to play games in the hall.
I liked charles one because he said he liked playing games in the to.
Skye one was so amazing because she said she loved cooking and she said also the girls help her learn how to cook .
I liked cooking to but mostly putting up the fire.
I liked Germaine's One because how he put a photo of him and his friends.
I like it and also I liked it because there is a photo of me somewhere to.
Something I liked about Josh’s one is that because he said when we wake up in the morning we going in the hall to do Jump Jam.
Josh Is like me because I liked waking up in the morning and doing jump jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment