Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

FiaFIa 2016



Did you know last thursday we had a fiafia night.THe fiafia stared at 6:00 and you  go to your changing room at 6 o'clock again.. but some people went at 4:30 because they can buy the food that is there.I went at 4:50 because I knew my friends would be there.THen when i got there,there was only 2 of them.We started playing then some of our friends came then all of them came.Then it was 6:00 clock then Mr.Burt called out and said we need to go to our changing room.Then we did.I am in room 21 and my group name is called cyrts cyrcts.We got ready and mr burt called out and said we can come and sit down until it is our turn.We were 2and to last.When it was our turn I was so excited but also shy.Then we went up and did our stuff but our song was so funny.Then when we finished I had butterflies when I was walking down from the stage.This Is My FiaFia Writining.

No comments:

Post a Comment