Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

My summer holidays


 
In the summer holidays I went to Parakai pools. Parakai pools had a big slide and a small slide.I went on the big slide.I went down the slide with a random person on the big slide.But first we blocked the water so we can go down faster.In side the the slide I banged my head on the slide and keep turning around and around again. When we got down to the end to the end we got cold so we went to the outside pool.It was so warm that it made me say in there until we needed to go. I had a good time at Parakai pools.I cant want to come back to Parakai pools.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a fantastic time - lucky you.
    Don't forget to check before you post Tom. I'm looking forward to reading more really soon!
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete