Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Sylvia Park

Start hereIn the summer hot weekend  my family and i went to a place could me make your own food,it was a noth haber.We went there for my mum birthday.When you pick your food they cook it in front of you and they make it.If you're so hager again you go get to pick you dersert and do the same thing in front of you.Alsos you get to talk all the food you want back home and you can eat it when you are hager again.It was a  wonderful day at we make your own food.


On sunday I went to Sylvia Park with my cousin. Went went there to do shopping for me and him.First we went to the warehouse and broth us some easter eggs.Me and my cousin cant wait for easter.When it comes to the easter show he is going to it with my mum and my cousin brother.If there was no school i wood go but i cant because i have school.I wish i wish i  that i could go to the easter show.After we were at the wearhouse we went a got some games for my cousin.The games that we got was little big planet 3 moedercombat vs dc.After all that we went back to the car and we back home and soted it all out.
Image result for Sylvia Park

No comments:

Post a Comment