Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Superhero Reflection

We have been learning to be creative, use our key competencies, work hard to overcome challenges and help others to be able to share our best. We have written a story and made a MTV to demonstrate this learning. This is a reflection all about my cool learning. I am Amazing!


My favourite movie was Angels movie because it had a crazy dance.


The reason why that movie was so good was because It was so creative.


The best part of my movie was The new things that we have did.


The best thing about my group was that they was make good animation about their movie.


My movie could have been better if I have put in different things in my movie.



Key Competencies:

I demonstrated self management by doing the right thing for my group.


I demonstrated thinking when I have thoth of the good things to do.


I demonstrated participation by working hard to try and make the most of it be a good role model.


I demonstrated relating to others when I have helped my friends.


My movie was creative and exciting because the red hulk jumped in the air.

1 comment:

  1. Your movie turned out great in the end Tom. Remember how hard you boys had to work to make sure that everyone joined in and played their part. Make sure that next time you are always thinking about what your job is and how you can best contribute to your group.

    ReplyDelete